Woolly Muddle

Monday, January 23, 2006

As if the world needs another knitting blog!

But here it is! I've gone knitting-crazy. I'll be posting pictures of things I'm working on and things I'm done and stuff like that. I haven't got anything particularly fabulous to say at the moment, but here's the first non-flat thing I've made, a very easy little hat from the pattern at The Blue Blog. Ever since the hat was made, Alison's blog has become one of my favourite knitting sites...she's a knitting hero! The hat is modeled by the brilliant Nathaniel, who now wears it to bed.



In that vein, (not the wearing hats to bed vein, the Patterns by the Blue Blogger vein) I am now making Alison's Leftovers Vest from Knitty. Being so new to knitting and all, I'm not really using leftovers. But more on that in the next post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home